Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thinking of the Revamp

The blog as sort of slowed up and stalled recently. I really do like to do features on etsy artists, and also post tips and things as well, but I'm having a hard time staying interested myself! So I have been thinking about rethinking what I blog about. Something closer to my own life and what I do but that still intruduces other ideas would be good.

So, heads up! You may see some different things here, but I will include all the same old things but will just add more to keep my posts alive and interesting. I am more than happy to hear any suggestions of things that you would like to hear about, or questions that you would like answered.

My highest and best option is to blog for the 20 and 30 year olds. Activities that are good for a group of friends, a family, dating couples, recipes, places that are a MUST to visit, etc. Let me know what you think and I will give it a shot. If it doesn't work I will just switch it around to a slightly different angle until I find something that everyone likes.

Thanks for your time, and support and watch of my blog. I hope this works out well!

No comments:

Post a Comment