Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Selling Art

So the art thing is hard to get into but I'm giving it a shot. I listed my first ebay items and hope that they sell this first round of posting them.
Here is the link for the item:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120743391461&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

There are so many complications in the art world! I never knew all the issues that come with making prints of artwork, trying to sell artwork online, trying to sell artwork in person, marketing yourself, finding the right people . . . everything!!

Kudos to anyone who tries, and congratulations to those who succeed! It is a difficult battle. I would love to talk with someone who has done this and just get all the nitty gritty details on how it works so I can do it myself. Wish me luck! And good luck to everyone else!


For sale on ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment