Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A New Year! 2015 (Yep, it's Already February!)

Who can honestly say that they have kept up with their new years "resolutions"? 
Me? Not really, but I am determined to not give up entirely! My goals for this year were to reach my goal weight of 130lbs (Yes, I will share those details since I am not super obsessed with people not knowing the weight of a woman). I also want to finish a few quilts that have been halfway done for about a year. Besides that I want to just enjoy life! I think we all get a little obsessed over what we do each day and we forget to enjoy things. 

Now, I do have work goals that I hold separately from my personal goals for the year. I don't want to feel like a failure if I don't happen to reach them is all. I want to help others! I want to help them to find whatever it is they are looking for to reach a certain weight, clear skin, calm life, to make money, whatever it may be if I can!

What is coming up for this years blog posts are reviews, how-to's, maybe some videos, and of course lots of pictures on various topics. I have just purchased a couple items from a new friend that sells Pure Romance items, and I am super excited. I'll be posting a review here, there are items that I have never heard about or not seen made a certain way before and I want to share that with you! I am especially excited to use their shave cream that is intended to reduce irritation and ingrown hairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment