Friday, March 27, 2009

Crafty Weekend - And amazing Good Cookie Recipe

Well, its been a while since I have done a post, so I will be a little more creative with it besides just what I'm doing. ^_^

Found a few new ways to get my etsy shop out there to the public like the forums, here, twitter, craigslist, I hope that it works in the long term, because it has worked really well in the past few days since I've started these things.

There is a Craft Fair @ Chesterbrook Academy Elementary in South Florida, I think in Davie off of Sheridan and 75 or something like that. Someone invited me to do a table with them and I agreed. It has been months since I've done a craft fair and I am looking forward to it tomorrow. I hope lots of people come, it will be a good experience and tons of fun!

Also, I think I will every now and then add random recipe's, tips, and other information here as a sort of sharing thing.
Like my Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe:

Ginormous Good Cookies
2 C Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
3/4 C unsalted Butter / Melted
1 C Brown Sugar
1/2 C White Sugar
1 TBSP Vanilla
1 Egg
1 Egg Yolk
2 C Chocolate Chips

1. Preheat oven to 325
2. Sift flour, baking soda, salt - set aside
3. In bowl - cream together butter, brown sugar, white sugar until well blended.
Beat in Vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy.
4. Mix in sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in Chocolate chips by hand w/
spoon.
1/4 cup size balls - 3in. apart
5. Bake 15-17min.

These cookies are AMAZING! I love them. No offense to my mother, but hers would get crunchy and stale pretty quick, and these stay moist and are ultimately the best cookie's I have ever had.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm always up for a great new cookie recipe. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete