Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Zombie Apocalypse

I know it is July but, I was browsing through Etsy and found a whole topic that I didn't know existed on Etsy and that is ZOMBIES. There were so many neat things on there and I couldn't help myself.

Those who have a male significant other knows that men are . . . inclined to believe that zombies will one day take over the world. There are many movies out there about them within the past ten or so years. Shawn of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead, ZombieLand, 27 Days, etc. I loved the items I saw and thought that would be a perfect gift to anyone who loves to hate zombies. Or, to add to your own zombie paraphernalia.

The first is this Zombie Pea Pod Necklace by asphyxivix. Both my husband and me laughed when we saw this, we though it was very cute and clever. I know my younger sister who is a teenager would really love this necklace.
 These mugs are the items that made me want to do a post about zombie merchandise. After I saw these I started looking up all items zombie and put aside my favorite ones. Mugsleys has an assortment of mugs that can interest anyone in my opinion. My personal favorites are these above and some of the funnier ones. I like witty mugs.
I am a student so I use USB's ALL the time and I like to see unique USB drives. There are so many out there, but I have never seen any like these before. Patrick Hand is new to Etsy and has just a few items. These handmade USB drives are my favorite from the shop. They are simple but functional and definitely part of any zombie fanatics gear.

Now this item actually creeps me out a little bit! lol. ChrisandJanesPlace has an assortment of creepy, hilarious, and unique for sure Gnomes. If you were scared of gnomes before you have reason to be scared of them now! Although they kind of scare me I would put this in my yard for Halloween, it is just what I would image gnomes to do if they became zombies. They go for the rest of the lawn ornaments.
For this steampunk Tesla zombie pistol I had to do some searching. I wanted to include a gun and I wasn't sure if anyone on Etsy even sold toy guns. Well, there are sellers and this is one of those guns. OldJunkyardBoutique has an assortment of steampunk and special made items. I don't know how, but they do an awesome job on these and the result is a futuristic and neat pistol for shooting up those zombies.

For more zombie items you can do a search of "zombie" on Etsy or go to these sellers shops and see what they have. I enjoyed looking through the items and I am glad that these sellers allowed me to share their merchandise with those who visit this blog. A big thank you to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment