Here are a few uses for vinegar that I thought were quite interesting or useful. Try them, I found most of them work!
1. Clean rust from tools, bolts, and spigots. Soak the item in undiluted vinegar
2. Itching: put vinegar on a bee or jellyfish sting - a spritz or a douceing.
Also Mosquito and other bug bites with a cotton ball and vinegar.
3. Hiccups - swallow 1 Tablespoon full.
4. Rub hands with vinegar to get rid of fruit stains.
5. To get rid of lint add 1/2 cup of vinegar to rinse cycle.
6. Remove sweat stains from clothes by applying one part vinegar to four parts water
then rinse. or putting through regular wash cycle.
7. Keep eggs from cracking when you boil them by adding 2 tablespoons of vinegar
before it boils.
8. Unclog a drain: pour a handful of baking soda down a drain and add 1/2 cup
vinegar. Rinse with hot water.
9. Clean the microwave - by boiling a solution of 1/4 cut vinegar and 1 cup water in
the microwave. Will loosen splattered on food and deoterize.
10. Buttermilk - add 1 tablespoon of vinegar to a cup of milk and let stand for 5
minutes to thicken.
11. Soak a chicken bone for 3 days in a cup of vinegar and it will bend like rubber.