Sunday, April 26, 2009

SmallShinyObjects Spotlight

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5624375

SmallSO has been beading for a few years now for fun, and she loves to work with natural stones, mixed metals (sterling silver, gold filled, antique finished brass, etc.), crystals and vintage findings.
"Some of my best finds I get at antique fairs…I find piles of under-loved chains and strings of pearls, then the ideas start to pop in my head of how to put them all together differently."

"I got more serious after a long project with my daughter, making beaded bookmarks for her entire class. They were so popular with the kids, that some of the parents started asking for them…and before I knew it, I was opening up a shop on Etsy, selling all kinds of things. Jewelry, key chains, bookmarks, beaded bottles – if you could stick a bead on it, I wanted to make it."
Because she loves to do things that are new and different, she always has things that are one of a kind. Every now and then though she will make multiples of an item if someone has requested it for a wedding or something else but even then there are some variations.

SmallShinyObjects makes an assortment of items from earrings and necklaces to key chains, bookmarks, and bead chained glass bowls. If you are looking for something unique and a great buy, stop on by SmallShinyObjects!

1 comment: