Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Etsy Spotlight - CristinaRTC / and Easter Tips

Nowadays it is difficult to get more popular on networking and also selling sites - such as etsy and here on blogspot. As others have done already, I am going to give it a try: "spotlighting". I will feature a seller from etsy on this blog and show one of my favorite items from there shop and include a link so that everyone can go ahead and look into that shop.
Everyone wins! ^_^

CristinaRTC

Cristinartc's shop consists of felt and crotched items, of which I particularly like the felt items like this "Braun the kitty". Her items are cute, and would be great as a gift for pretty much any age. Deffidently a shop to look into.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6019575

Also, I ran into some AMAZING tips for Easter Egg decoration on the Better Homes and Gardens website. Here is the link (just copy and paste into your browser):
http://www.bhg.com/holidays/easter/eggs/quick-and-easy-easter-egg-decorations/
Here are some of my favorite eggs, and they tell you how to make them as well! I am deffidently going to give this a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment